Branding: A Free eBook To Help You Build Your Brand
A few weeks ago, I conducted a little survey here to get some feedback on a topic for an eBook.
Branding stood out as a favorite. So branding it was. And branding it is.
And incidentally, part of building a great brand is testing it. And surveys are a good way to get the opinions you need to make good branding decisions and to make sure you’re on the right track.
Enough Talk … I Need The eBook!
Just subscribe to Zoomstart to get free updates and a link to download the book. You can subscribe to the RSS feed or to Email Updates and at the end of each blog post you recieve via RSS or Email is a link to download your copy of Zoomstart Branding!
Tell Me More. What’s In The Branding eBook?
First of all, what’s the catch? There is none. Cool, huh? Enjoy it, read it, print it out and wallpaper your wall with it. Email it along to someone you know. And check out the links in it; there are quite a few great blogs and sites in the resources section on the last page to help you think about and build your brand.
The Zoomstart Branding eBook is a step by step guide to building a brand. Here’s what I cover:
- How Branding Works. A brand has a job to do. Understanding what that job is really helps you focus on the elements of how great brands do what they do.
- Defining Your Brand. Before you build it, or rather as part of building it, you want to define what it’s all about. Step by step I walk through how it is that people will experience your brand.
- Designing Your Brand. Aha! Down to the nitty-gritty. The basic alements of a name and a logo, and just as important, a population. Yes, you need to populate it with people.
- Promoting Your Brand. If a tree falls in the woods, right? Again, the basics for you to explore along with some tools and ideas on how to do it.
- Resources. As I mentioned, there’s a page of categorized links to click on. This eBook is just the start of your brand building journey. I’m a firm believer in gathering ideas and information from many sources. Check ’em out.
So that’s what it’s all about. Enjoy.