The voting has finally wrapped up on the New 7 Wonders of the World. It’s drawn a fair amount of criticism because it’s a private for-profit venture. And because, instead of relying on science and academic study, the new wonders have been chosen by online voting. Some of which are paid votes.
But how much meaning do any of these new, or old wonders really have to you? Or me? And why do they all have to be places or monuments?
The 7 Wonders of MY World
- Breakfast on any given Sunday with great friends
- Learning something from a great mentor
- Artful business deals and strategies
- Sexy curves in an old pair of jeans
- My favorite people. Laughing
- A really great sandwich with everything on it. Everything
The cup is always half full. Take some time and see what’s in it.
What’s on YOUR list … ?